HP PAVILION 15-cu1003TX 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265U Laptop Best Price in Bangladesh
HP Pavilion 15-cu1003TX Core i5 8th Gen 15.6" Full HD Laptop with Genuine Win 10 with Intel Core i5-8265U processor comes frequency of 1.6 GHz & maximum turbo speed 3.9 GHz. This American stylish brand also contains 1TB SATA storage and 4 GB DDR4 RAM to ensure greater compatibility. In addition, it has Intel AMD Radeon 530 2GB Graphics, Windows 10 operating system, a full-size island-style keyboard with a numeric keypad and HP wide vision HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone.
HP PAVILION 15-cu1003TX 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8265U Laptop
processor - Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Memory, standard - 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
Video graphics - AMD Radeon 530 Graphics (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Hard drive - 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
Display - 15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
Wireless connectivity - Intel Wireless-AC 9461 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo
Network interface - Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
Expansion slots - 1 multi-format SD media card reader
External ports - 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) - 37.6 x 24.42 x 2.25 cm
Weight - Starting at 2 kg
Power supply type - 65 W AC power adapter
Battery type - 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion prismatic and polymer
Webcam - HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
Audio features - B&O PLAY, dual speakers, HP Audio Boost
Model - HP PAVILION 15-cu1003TX, Processor Generation - 8th Gen, Processor - Intel Core i5 8265U, Processor Clock Speed - 1.60-3.90GHz, CPU Cache - 6MB, Display Size - 15.6", Display Type - FHD LED Display, Display Resolution - 1920 x 1080, RAM - 4GB, RAM Type - DDR4, RAM Expansion Slot - 1, Max RAM Support - 32GB, Storage - 1TB HDD, SSD Expansion Slot - 1 x M.2 PCIe/SATA Blank SSD Slot, Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon 530 Graphics, Graphics Memory - 2GB, Networking - LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, Card Reader, WebCam, Video Port - HDMI, Audio Port - Combo, USB/Thunderbolt Port - 1 x USB3.1 Gen 1, 2 x USB3.1 Gen 1, Battery - 3 Cell Li-Ion prismatic and polymer, Operating System - Windows 10 Home, Weight - 2Kg, Color - Blue, Part No - 5JR58PA-2Y, Made in/ Assemble in - China, Country of Origin - USA, Warranty - 2 Year (1 year for Battery and Adapter)
HP PAVILION 15-cu1003TX 8th Generation Laptop out looking very smart. This laptop have 15.6" Full HD Display. Its 3-cell, 41 WH Li-Ion batteries will provide longer power backup on traveling and the weight of only Starting at 2 kg will ensure comfort while carrying. This laptop (HP PAVILION 15-cu1003TX) have HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphone. This multifunction highly durable device comes with 2 years of International Warranty (Battery & Adapter 1 year) facility.
People Also Searches:
- Hp Pavilion 15-Cu1003tx Review
- Hp Pavilion 15-Cu1003tx Drivers
- Hp Pavilion 15 Price In Bd
- Hp Pavilion 15-Cu1003tx Drivers
Question: 1.Have EMI system of your website?
Ans:Yes, Of course.
|Processor||Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Display||15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)|
AMD Radeon 530 2GB Graphics
|Storage||1 TB 5400 rpm SATA|
|Operating System||Genuine Win 10|
|Battery||3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion prismatic and polymer|
|Adapter||65 W AC power adapter|
|Audio||B&O PLAY, dual speakers, HP Audio Boost|
|WebCam||HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone|
|Wi-Fi||Intel Wireless-AC 9461 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo|
|Card Reader||1 multi-format SD media card reader|
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data transfer only)
|HDMI||1 HDMI 1.4|
|Audio Jack||1 headphone/microphone combo|
|LAN||Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||37.6 x 24.42 x 2.25 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan, Province of China|
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: [email protected]