Buy Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX 10th Gen WiFi ATX Motherboard Best Price in Bangladesh
Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX 10th Gen WiFi ATX Motherboard. Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading. GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4600MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference. Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution. For most prosumers and gamers, high bandwidth storage and high-performance graphics card are critical for their applications. To support most cutting edge devices, this motherboard uses the groundbreaking PCIe 4.0-grade hardware design. GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential. With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high-speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue. Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments. Intel Wireless solution supports 802.11ax, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections, and speeds up to 2.4Gbps. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission. GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery. Intel's native USB 3.2 Gen2 host controller provides USB 3.2 Gen2 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. Available over the USB Type-A connector, the USB 3.2 Gen2 is much improved with twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backward compatibility with USB2.0 and USB 3.2 Gen1. With an integrated I/O shield, building a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier. With Smart Fan, 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan, but 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have also been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly. Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking. With Z490 Gaming X Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs. RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on Z490 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations. With Z490 Gaming X Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come. With an integrated intuitive user interface, the RGB Fusion 2.0 provides you a better solution for customizing the lighting effects across all supported devices. From motherboards, graphics cards to the peripheral products, you can personalize your gaming rig with your own style and show off your build by sharing the profiles. In addition, the new gaming mode makes the lighting effects interactive with selected games to bring you the most immersive gaming experience.
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high-quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers. GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. The innovative one-piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards. GIGABYTE exclusive one-piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference. Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning. With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory, and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
|Chipset||Intel Z490 Express Chipset|
|Supported CPU||Support for 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors/Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1200 package L3 cache varies with CPU|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.0cm|
|Slots||4 x DDR4 DIMM|
|BIOS||1 x 256 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0|
|PCI||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 3 x PCI Express x1 slots Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.|
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280/ 22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/ 2260/ 2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB)|
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Max Shared Memory||512MB|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz|
|LAN||Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 WIFI a, b, g, n, ac with wave 2 features, ax, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band BLUETOOTH 5 Support for 11ax 160MHz wireless standard and up to 2.4 Gbps data rate|
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
|Supported Memory||Intel Core i9/i7 processors: DDR4 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors: Support for DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules|
|Supported Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_SB) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10 Intel Optane Memory Ready M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.|
|Audio Feature||Realtek ALC1200 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel Support for S/PDIF Out|
|Internal I/O Ports||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we Shipped Customer Order?
We process all deliveries through:
DP Express (Own Logistics)
How much are the delivery charges?
Note: This will vary from product to product
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of Express delivery (DP Express) in supported area takes 24 Hours also for Regular Order inside Dhaka city up to 3-5 Working days & for outside Dhaka up to 7 working days.
Any order placed after 5 pm will be considered as order of next business day, not as same day.
Business Day: Saturday to Thursday except public holidays.
Delivery might be delayed due the unavailability of the product or delay from the 3rd Party Delivery Service.
Note: Customers are requested to check the product in front of the delivery person after payment for any discrepancy while receiving the product.
Shipping Charge Refund Policy
Customer can claim full refund for the delivery charge if the order is not delivered within the committed timeline.
|Type of Delivery||Dhaka||Claim Amount|
|Regular Delivery||3-5 Working Days||BDT. 80/-|
|DP Express||1 Working Day||BDT. 100|
||5-7 Working Days||BDT. 150|
Please NOTE your shipping request might be cancelled/ disqualified for the following reason:
- Customer phone was unreachable
- The delivery was rescheduled by the customer
- Delivery area is not within our coverage