Gigabyte H470M DS3H 10th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard
- Model: Gigabyte H470M DS3H
- Intel Socket LGA1200 for 10th Gen Processors
- Chipset: Intel H470 Express
- Intel Optane Memory Ready
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB DDR4
Buy Gigabyte H470M DS3H 10th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard Best Price in Bangladesh
Gigabyte H470M DS3H 10th Gen Micro ATX Motherboard. Model - Gigabyte H470M DS3H, CPU Sockets - LGA1200, Chipset - Intel H470 Express, Supported CPU - 10th Generation Intel Core i9 / i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors, Memory Type - DDR4, Memory MHz - DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133MHz, Memory Channel - Dual, Memory Slot - 4, Memory Max. - 128GB, Optane Memory Support - Yes, Graphic - Integrated Graphics, Multi-GPU Support - AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire and 2-Way AMD CrossFire, PCI Express Slot - 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16),1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4),2 x PCI Express x1 slots, Storage Interface - 6Gb/s, M.2 Slot - 1 x M.2 Socket 3(Type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD) 1 x M.2 Socket 3(Type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD), LAN Chipset - Intel GbE LAN, LAN Speed (Mbps) - 100/1000, Audio Chipset - Realtek ALC887, Audio Channel - 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, USB Port - 1 x USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 1,3 x USB 3.2 Gen 1,2 x USB 2.0/1.1, DVI Port - 1, HDMI Port - 1, SATA Port - 6 x SATA, BIOS Type - 256 Mbit flash, BIOS Model - AMI UEFI BIOS, BIOS Version - PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0, Supported Operating System - Windows 10, Form Factor - Micro ATX Form, RaidSupport - 0,1,5,10, CrossFire Support - Yes, Thunderbolt - Yes.
Warranty - 3 Year, Special Features - Intel H470 Ultra Durable Motherboard with USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C, Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Slots, 2-Way CrossFire Multi-Graphics, Intel GbE with cFosSpeed, 4 Display Interfaces Support, Smart Fan 5, RGB FUSION 2.0,Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Series Processors,Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs,Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Connectors,Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors,Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP Intel Optane Memory Ready,Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software,Intel USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Support 4 Display Interfaces Support,RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips,Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU Memory and Graphics Card, Others - 1 x CPU fan header,3 x system fan headers, 1 x addressable LED strip header,1 x RGB LED strip header,2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors,6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors,1 x front panel header,1 x front panel audio header,, Country of Origin - Taiwan, Made in/ Assemble - China
|Chipset||Intel H470 Express|
|Supported CPU||10th Generation Intel Core i9 / i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Slots||4 x DDR4 DIMM|
|BIOS||1 x 256 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0|
|PCI||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16) 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4) 2 x PCI Express x1 slots|
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P)|
|Graphics||ntegrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support: 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz Support for up to 3 displays at the same time|
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Max Shared Memory||512MB|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz|
|Display Port||1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz|
|LAN||Intel GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)|
|USB||1 x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support 5 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)|
|Supported Memory||Intel Core i9/ i7 processors: Support for DDR4 2933/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz memory modules Intel Core i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron processors: Support for DDR4 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules|
|Supported Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2Q) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10 Intel Optane Memory Ready|
|Audio Feature||Realtek ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel|
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 3 x system fan headers 1 x addressable LED strip header 1 x RGB LED strip header 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers 2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only) 1 x serial port header 1 x parallel port header 1 x Clear CMOS jumper 1 x Q-Flash Plus button|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: [email protected]