Buy Gigabyte B550M DS3H AM4 AMD Micro ATX Motherboard
Gigabyte Aorus B550M motherboard maximises your pc potential with AMD StoreMI Technology . StoreMI speeds up storage devices to reduce boot times and upgrade the overall user experience. This motherboard easy-to-use service combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive. The SSD matches the read and write speed of the device. Bolsters data which is performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system. GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory, and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go! Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning. The BIOS is essential for users during the initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
- Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
- Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
- Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
- Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors
What is MotherBoard?
A motherboard is also known as a mainboard. The motherboard is the main circuit board of your computer because it serves as a single platform to connect all of the parts of a computer together. Motherboard comes in different sizes, it’s known as form factors. The most motherboard common factor is ATX, which is also known as micro-ATX. There are so many factors such as ITX, mini-ITX, nano-ITX and so on. Motherboards have many components but there are two main components; they are Random access memory (RAM) and Central Processing Unit (CPU).
Dolphin.com.bd offers you the different brands of motherboard such as Gigabyte, Asus, Asrock are producing boards that support high end AMD ryzen & intel i3, i5, i7 & i9 processors. We sell 100% genuine products with warranty and support. You can purchase products with EMI support, you will get the best online service.
people also searches
Gigabyte B550M DS3H AM4, Gigabyte B550M DS3H AM4 motherboard, motherboard price in bd, price of motherboard in Bangladesh, motherboard price.
|Supported CPU||AMD Socket AM4, support for 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen processors/ 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon™ Graphics processors|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|Slots||4 x DIMM|
|BIOS||1 x 256 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0|
|PCI||1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCIEX16), integrated into the CPU: 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen processors support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode 1 x PCI Express x16 slot (PCIEX4), integrated into the Chipset: Supporting PCIe 3.0 x4 mode 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCIEX1), integrated into the Chipset: Supporting PCIe 3.0 x1 mode|
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 connector (M2A_CPU), integrated into the CPU, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SSDs: 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen processors support SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSDs 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors support SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSDs 1 x M.2 connector (M2B_SB), integrated into the Chipset, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SSDs: Supporting SATA and PCIe 3.0 x2 SSDs|
Integrated into the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors:
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Max Shared Memory||16 GB|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz|
|Display Port||1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz|
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)|
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
|Supported Memory||3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors: Support for DDR4 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200 /2933 /2667 /2400 /2133 MHz memory modules New Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors: Support for DDR4 4733(O.C.) / 4600(O.C.) / 4400(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) /3200 /2933 /2667 /2400 /2133 MHz memory modules Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules|
|Supported Storage||1 x M.2 connector (M2A_CPU), integrated into the CPU, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SSDs: 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen processors support SATA and PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSDs 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors support SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSDs 1 x M.2 connector (M2B_SB), integrated into the Chipset, supporting Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SSDs: Supporting SATA and PCIe 3.0 x2 SSDs 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, integrated into the Chipset: Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10|
|Audio Feature||Realtek ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel|
|Internal I/O Ports||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: email@example.com
How do we Shipped Customer Order?
We process all deliveries through:
DP Express (Own Logistics)
How much are the delivery charges?
Note: This will vary from product to product
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of Express delivery (DP Express) in supported area takes 24 Hours also for Regular Order inside Dhaka city up to 3-5 Working days & for outside Dhaka up to 7 working days.
Any order placed after 5 pm will be considered as order of next business day, not as same day.
Business Day: Saturday to Thursday except public holidays.
Delivery might be delayed due the unavailability of the product or delay from the 3rd Party Delivery Service.
Note: Customers are requested to check the product in front of the delivery person after payment for any discrepancy while receiving the product.
Shipping Charge Refund Policy
Customer can claim full refund for the delivery charge if the order is not delivered within the committed timeline.
|Type of Delivery||Dhaka||Claim Amount|
|Regular Delivery||3-5 Working Days||BDT. 80/-|
|DP Express||1 Working Day||BDT. 100|
||5-7 Working Days||BDT. 150|
Please NOTE your shipping request might be cancelled/ disqualified for the following reason:
- Customer phone was unreachable
- The delivery was rescheduled by the customer
- Delivery area is not within our coverage