Buy Gigabyte B450M S2H DDR4 AMD AM4 Socket Motherboard Best Price in Bangladesh
Gigabyte AM4 motherboards which are ready to support the latest AMD ryzen 300 Processors and backward compatibility with AMD ryzen 2000 and 1000 processors. Gigabyte AM4 motherboards have a rich list of features such as Ultra Durable™ Armor for PCIe/ memory slots, USB Type-C™ interfaces on select boards, refined audio quality, high speed Ethernet, and the latest standard WIFI design,Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4.Supports AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors, Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMsHDMI, DVI-D, D-sub Ports for Multiple Display, Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support, GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, RGB Fusion supports RGB LED Strips in 7-Colors.
What is MotherBoard?
A motherboard is also known as a mainboard. The motherboard is the main circuit board of your computer because it serves as a single platform to connect all of the parts of a computer together. Motherboard comes in different sizes, it’s known as form factors. The most motherboard common factor is ATX, which is also known as micro-ATX. There are so many factors such as ITX, mini-ITX, nano-ITX and so on. Motherboards have many components but there are two main components; they are Random access memory (RAM) and Central Processing Unit (CPU).
Dolphin.com.bd offers you the different brands of motherboard such as Gigabyte, Asus, Asrock are producing boards that support high end AMD ryzen & intel i3, i5, i7 & i9 processors. We sell 100% genuine products with warranty and support. You can purchase products with EMI support, you will get the best online service.
FAQ: Will it support rx 580 8gb gpu?
Ans: Yes Sir Gigabyte B450M S2H ULTRA Durable Motherboard will support RX580 series GPU.
people also searches
Gigabyte B450M S2H DDR4 AMD AM4 Socket, Gigabyte B450M S2H DDR4 AMD AM4 Socket motherboard, motherboard price in bd, price of motherboard in Bangladesh, motherboard price.
|Supported CPU||AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation / Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors, Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 20.5cm|
|Type||Dual channel DDR4 memory architecture|
|Slots||2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory|
|BIOS||1 x 128 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0|
|PCI||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.) 2 x PCI Express x1 slots (The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)|
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon 200-series/ 7th Generation A-series or Athlon APU.|
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 at 60 Hz
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 at 60 Hz(Note)
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
|Max Shared Memory||2 GB|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 at 60 Hz, Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2. 1 x HDMI port|
|LAN||Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
|Supported Memory||- Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules - Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode) - Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules - Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules|
|Supported Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon 200-series/ 7th Generation A-series or Athlon APU. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10|
|Audio Feature||Realtek ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. Support for S/PDIF Out|
|Internal I/O Ports||
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: email@example.com
How do we Shipped Customer Order?
We process all deliveries through:
DP Express (Own Logistics)
How much are the delivery charges?
Note: This will vary from product to product
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of Express delivery (DP Express) in supported area takes 24 Hours also for Regular Order inside Dhaka city up to 3-5 Working days & for outside Dhaka up to 7 working days.
Any order placed after 5 pm will be considered as order of next business day, not as same day.
Business Day: Saturday to Thursday except public holidays.
Delivery might be delayed due the unavailability of the product or delay from the 3rd Party Delivery Service.
Note: Customers are requested to check the product in front of the delivery person after payment for any discrepancy while receiving the product.
Shipping Charge Refund Policy
Customer can claim full refund for the delivery charge if the order is not delivered within the committed timeline.
|Type of Delivery||Dhaka||Claim Amount|
|Regular Delivery||3-5 Working Days||BDT. 80/-|
|DP Express||1 Working Day||BDT. 100|
||5-7 Working Days||BDT. 150|
Please NOTE your shipping request might be cancelled/ disqualified for the following reason:
- Customer phone was unreachable
- The delivery was rescheduled by the customer
- Delivery area is not within our coverage