Dell Inspiron 15-5593 10th Generation Intel Core i5 1035G1 Laptop
- Model: Dell Inspiron 15-5593
- Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (6M Cache, 1.00 GHz up to 3.60 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6'' FHD (1920 x 1080) LED IPS Display
Dell Inspiron 15-5593 10th Generation Intel Core i5 1035G1 Laptop with 8GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 15.6 Inch FHD (1920x1080) Display, Finger Print Sensor, Backlit Keyboard, Win 10
Visuals appear every bit as lifelike as the world around you. Experience richer, more vibrant colors and details enabled by Dell Color Profiles. Waves MaxxAudio® Pro boosts volume and clarifies every tone, so you experience studio-quality sound. SmartByte channels maximum bandwidth to your videos or music for a seamless, stutter-free experience. Narrow border: Narrow borders emphasize the screen, rather than the bezel, so you can watch your favorite shows or work on your latest projects in style. With an FHD IPS anti-glare panel, images look good at a wide range of viewing angles, so you’re not limited to looking at the display only straight-on. Besides, there is Palm-rest with Finger Print Reader, Backlit Keyboard, and Multi-touch gesture-enabled precision touch-pad with integrated scrolling available for you. Enjoy extra power and optimal everyday performance with optional AMD R520 discrete graphics. Processor power: Available with Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (6M Cache, 1.00 GHz up to 3.60 GHz) to deliver incredible responsiveness and smooth, seamless multitasking. More memory: Easily switch back and forth between open applications with up to 8GB of memory. Storage galore: Store movies, photos, and music with up to 512GB PCIe SSD. Connect to a TV or monitor with the HDMI port, download photos via the SD card slot, and enjoy fast transfer speeds from all your accessories with two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports. Seamless PC/smartphone integration: Access multiple devices without dividing your attention—Dell Mobile Connect pairs your iOS or Android smartphone with your laptop. Limit disruptions: With Dell Mobile Connect, you can make calls, send texts, get notifications and even mirror your Android phone onto your PC to interact with all your favorite apps. Maintain your privacy: Your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect’s point-to-point, secure connection so your data is never exposed via unsecure internet connections. Easy transfer: Quickly move photos, videos, music, and documents from PCs to Android phones, and vice-versa, without complicated cloud storage services or cumbersome cables.
This Dell Inspiron 5593 Core i5 laptop comes with 2 years warranty (Battery & Adapter 02 Year).
|Processor||Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (6M Cache, 1.00 GHz up to 3.60 GHz)|
|Display||15.6-inch FHD(1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display Narrow Border Display|
|Memory||8GB DDR4 RAM|
NVIDIA GeForce MX230 with 2GB GDDR5 Graphics
|SSD||Up to 512GB|
|Storage||512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home 64-bit|
|Battery||3-Cell, 42 WHr, Integrated battery|
|Audio||2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudio Pro 1 combo headphone / microphone jack|
|Special Feature||Wedge-shaped lock slot Multi-touch gesture-enabled precision touchpad with integrated scrolling|
|Keyboard||Backlit Keyboard with FP|
|WebCam||Integrated Widescreen HD (720p) with Single Digital Microphone|
|Card Reader||1 SD Media Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
|Extra RAM Slot||Yes|
|Extra M.2 Slot||Yes|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Height: 0.71" - 0.78" (18.0mm - 19.9mm) x Width: 14.33" (363.96mm) x Depth: 9.80" (249mm)|
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: [email protected]