Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop
- Model: Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA
- Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8M Cache, 1.30 GHz up to 3.90 GHz)
- 16GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- 14” Full HD (1920 x 1080) Display
- Pine Grey (BM007T) Colors
Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop 2021 Price In Bangladesh
Find Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop price in Bangladesh. Dolphin sells 100% genuine laptop with warranty and EMI support. We ensure the best price and after sales service for our customer who purchase Laptop from Dolphin.
The compact, thin and ultralight all-metal design of Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop makes it the ideal traveling companion. Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop also the world's thinnest 14-inch laptop to feature a full set of I/O ports1 — including HDMI and USB Type-A — so you can enjoy versatile connectivity wherever you are. With ZenBook 14's amazing 22-hour battery life4, traveling without a charger isn't a big deal. When you do need to top up, its fast-charge feature can restore the battery to a 60% charge level in just 49 minutes, so you'll be ready to go in no time. Getting stuff done on the go is effortless with the elegant and lightweight ZenBook 14. Its small size and big capabilities will make it your go-to device for productivity and inspiration, whether you're inside or outside, working or relaxing, alone or collaborating. Pine Grey is a glossy shade that is calm and peaceful. It projects professional wisdom, and features a special off-center version of the iconic ZenBook spun-metal finish. ZenBook 14 has a bright and clear four-sided NanoEdge display, with slim bezels that create an 90% screen-to-body ratio for a more immersive viewing experience. The low-power 1-watt display6 delivers an incredible 400nits of brightness, while maximizing battery life. ZenBook 14 redefines what's possible in an ultrathin laptop to give you a full complement of I/O ports, including full-size HDMI and USB Type-A ports. The power of Thunderbolt™ 3 is also at your disposal, with two Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports that support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40Gbps data transfers. For easy transfers of data from your mobile devices, there's also a microSD card reader. ZenBook 14 features a new edge-to-edge ergonomic keyboard design that increases the size of the keyboard for more comfortable typing. And it looks stunning, too! For easy data entry, there's the ASUS NumberPad 2.0 that integrates a full-size LED-illuminated numeric keypad into the touchpad. The integrated infrared (IR) camera on ZenBook 14 makes face login fast and easy with Windows Hello. It even works in dim lighting conditions, so there's no need to type a password. ZenBook 14 has a precision-engineered ErgoLift hinge that automatically lifts the rear of the laptop slightly when it's opened, tilting the keyboard to the optimum typing angle. This action also raises the chassis for optimized cooling and enhanced audio quality. The latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors in ZenBook 14 deliver enhanced performance that makes light work of multitasking, productivity and entertainment. ZenBook 14 also features ultrafast PCIe 3.0 x4 SSDs and the latest Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) for superb all-round performance. ZenBook 14 includes the latest version of MyASUS, a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your ZenBook 14. Use it to team your iOS or Android phone with your laptop, to optimize your laptop's performance, or to contact after-sales service and support. There's also a huge range of popular app downloads and exclusive offers just for you! The audio system of ZenBook 14 is certified by audio specialists Harman Kardon to ensure immersive, crystal-clear sound for communications or entertainment. ZenBook 14 has been tested to meet the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G U.S. military standard for reliability and durability. Tests consisted of a punishing regime designed to ensure survival in harsh environments, and included power-on drop tests and operation at extremes of altitude and temperature. ZenBook 14 has also passed Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop stress tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
If you want to do high technic graphics work we have a good range of Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop that come along with graphic cards that make your work easier. Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop comes with a warranty that gives you an opportunity to use your Asus ZenBook 14 UX425JA 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Laptop tension free. Considering the market demand we have all the latest series of Asus transformer book, zeno book, vivo book, Dell inspiron, latitude, Lenovo thinkpad, ideapad.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8M Cache, 1.30 GHz up to 3.90 GHz)|
|Display||14.0-inch, LCD, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9, IPS-level Panel, Anti-glare display, LED Backlit, 300nits, sRGB: 100%, Screen-to-body ratio: 90%|
|Memory||16GB LPDDR4X on board|
Intel UHD Graphics
|Graphics Size||Intel HD|
|SSD||Up to 512GB|
|Storage||512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Battery||67WHrs, 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion|
|Adapter||TYPE-C, 65W AC Adapter, Output: 19V DC, 3.42A, 65W, Input: 100~240V AC 50/60Hz universal|
|Audio||Smart Amp Technology Built-in array microphone harman/kardon (Mainstream) with Cortana and Alexa voice-recognition support|
|Keyboard||Backlit Chiclet Keyboard 1.4mm Key-travel|
|WebCam||HD camera with IR function to support Windows Hello Without privacy shutter|
|Wi-Fi||Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax)|
|Card Reader||Micro SD card reader|
1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||319 x 208 x 13.9 ~ 13.9 mm|
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: [email protected]