ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING WI-FI Intel 10th Gen ATX Motherboard
- Model: ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING WI-FI
- LGA 1200 socket for 10th-gen Intel Core Desktop Processors
- Intelligent Control
- Best Gaming Connectivity
- High-performance Networking
Buy ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING WI-FI Intel 10th Gen ATX Motherboard Best Price in Bangladesh
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING WI-FI Intel 10th Gen ATX Motherboard. ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) motherboard boasts boosted power delivery, optimized cooling design, and intuitive ROG software to help you get the most out of the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors. And it's not just about performance, its cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics and a mirrored stainless steel Strix nameplate give it looks to match.
ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) helps you get the most out of your gaming build with up-rated power delivery and optimized cooling. Intelligent controls let you manage to overclock, cooling, and networking settings easily, giving you everything you need to harness the full potential of your build for top-tier gaming performance. Digital power control and an array of power stages ensure ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) has the muscle to control the latest Intel CPUs. The ProCool II socket is built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armor for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability. The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU. ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) utilizes 12+2 power stages to combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand. Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard. ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) provides you with the latest connectivity for supersmooth online experiences and blisteringly-fast file transfers. The superior audio performance gives you a massive advantage, allowing you to pick up on the smallest audio cues for a completely immersive gaming experience. The cyberpunk-inspired aesthetics are accentuated by the bold slashes and cybertext. Together with the most diverse ROG ecosystem, Pair your ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) with other ROG products to customize a gaming rig that reflects your personal style. ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming (Wi-Fi) is unmistakably ROG, with its mirrored stainless steel Strix nameplate, diagonal lines across the I/O shield, and futuristic cybertext markings.
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics. The automated CPU tuning feature of 5-Way Optimization leverages the same onboard intelligence as AI Overclocking but goes further by running a Prime95 based stress test to deliver a result that's well-tuned from the get-go.
Warranty: 3 Years Warranty.
You can buy Asus Motherboard at Best Price from our website dolphin.com.bd Order online and have a quick delivery at any location inside Bangladesh.
|Supported CPU||Intel Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors Supports Intel 14 nm CPU Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0|
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor: 9.6 inch x 9.6 inch ( 24.4 cm x 24.4 cm )|
|Slots||4 x DDR4 DIMM|
|BIOS||192 (128+64) Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS|
|PCI||Intel 10th Gen Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode) Intel Z490 Chipset 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1|
|M.2 Socket||Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports Intel Z490 Chipset : 1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)|
Integrated Graphics Processor
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 1.4b|
|Display Port||1 x DisplayPort 1.4|
|LAN||Intel I225-V 2.5Gb Ethernet ASUS LANGuard|
Rear USB Port ( Total 8 )
|Supported Memory||4800(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C)/ 4500(O.C)/ 4400(O.C)/ 4266(O.C.)/ 4133(O.C.)/ 4000(O.C.)/ 3866(O.C.)/ 3733(O.C.)/ 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3400(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/ 2933(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) OptiMem II|
|Supported Storage||Total supports 2 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports Intel Z490 Chipset : 1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s) Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 Intel Optane Memory Ready|
|Audio Feature||ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A - Dual OP Amplifiers - Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs - Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking - High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input - Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback Audio Feature : - SupremeFX Shielding Technology - Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel - Premium Japanese audio capacitors - Audio Cover|
|Internal I/O Ports||
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: [email protected]