ASUS ProArt PA278CV 27” Professional sRGB IPS LED Monitor
- Model: ProArt PA278CV
- Screen Size: 27
- Display Type: Wide Screen
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Brightness: 350cd/㎡
- Response Time: 5ms (Gray to Gray)
- Viewing Angle: 178°(H)/178°(V)
ASUS ProArt PA278CV 27” Professional sRGB IPS LED Monitor price in Bangladesh
ASUS ProArt PA278CV 27” Professional sRGB IPS LED Monitor at Best Price Which is cost effective from our website. Order online and have a quick delivery at any location inside Bangladesh. We provide best price of product and best service.
The ASUS ProArt PA278CV 27” Professional sRGB IPS LED Monitor is a 27-inch monitor designed to satisfy the needs of creative professionals, from photo and video editing to graphic design. ProArt Display PA278CV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb color accuracy (∆E < 2). It also provides industry-standard 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709 color space coverage. The ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provide numerous adjustable color parameters. This monitor is featured with a 75Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology (48~75Hz) to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing. It is designed with Extensive connectivity for maximum flexibility, including Mini DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI, dual-link DVI-D, audio in and earphone jack, plus four USB 3.0 ports Ergonomic stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments for a comfortable viewing experience, plus VESA wall-mountable. The ASUS ProArt displays achieve ∆E < 2, so your images are accurately reproduced on screen – allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished. It also provides multiple modes for quick color-gamut adjustment. Whether you're color grading, video editing, or manipulating photos, you can switch and match your needs easily. There are also two-point grayscale sliders for all six colors, providing greater color-adjustment flexibility than many competing monitors ann also empowers you to produce quickly and consistently and makes it easy to keep your color management in check. the monitor offers rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.2, Mini DisplayPort, DVI-D, and HDMI (v 1.4) ports and a built-in USB hub, so it's easy to hook up to a wide variety of devices and enjoy ultrafast transfer speeds with external storage – catering to every content-creation demand. In this monitor, Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from blue-light emissions that may be harmful to your vision. It offers four blue-light filter settings that are easily accessed through the on-screen menu via the hotkey and also Flicker-Free technology provides a more comfortable viewing experience and work environment by reducing on-screen flicker to minimize eye strain, headaches, and eye fatigue when you spend long hours in front of the display. In this monitor, It's ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments, ProArt displays provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. The ability to pivot the screen clockwise or counterclockwise 90 degrees for use in portrait mode comes in handy when working with long documents, coding, or website browsing. The new ASUS ProArt PA278CV Monitor has 03 years of warranty.
What is the Best Price of ASUS ProArt PA278CV 27” Professional sRGB IPS LED Monitor in Bangladesh?
Find your ASUS ProArt PA278CV 27” Professional sRGB IPS LED Monitor Price from dolphin.com.bd. We provide the best quality at the best price. Order products from us and get free home delivery. You can order a product online and pick it up from our shop.
|Resolution||4K UHD ( 3840 * 2160)|
|Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Response Time||5-7 ms|
|Contrast Ratio||Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 1000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100000000:1|
USB-C x 1
|HDMI||HDMI(v1.4) x 1|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||Phys. Dimension with Stand (W x H x D) : 615 x (374~524) x 228 mm Phys. Dimension without Stand (W x H x D) : 615 x 372 x 54 mm|
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan, Province of China|
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: [email protected]