Buy Asus Prime A320M-E AMD AM4 uATX Motherboard Best Price in Bangladesh
Asus Prime A320M-E AMD AM4 uATX Motherboard. ASUS Prime is the next evolution of the ASUS motherboard, born of a pedigree that stretches back to 1989. Our team of world-class engineers is passionate about empowering everyone to enjoy the benefits of customization and tuning, and the driving force behind the development of Prime is to make advanced enthusiast controls easily accessible — maximizing performance, stability, and compatibility for the very best DIY PC experiences. Simply stated: it's time for Prime. ASUS is the world's foremost motherboard manufacturer, renowned for our unique Design Thinking approach.
Our exhaustive testing exceeds industry standards, supported by high-quality components for exceptional real-world protection. Our motherboards are proven to be compatible with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation. ASUS gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. By choosing ASUS, you also gain the freedom to select outstanding component options, for trouble-free DIY experiences. PRIME A320 series motherboards are engineered with industry-leading 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build — thanks to decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand. SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safe slot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots. ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies. ASUS ESD Guards prevent damage from electrostatic discharge, up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/- 6kV for contact discharge, arranged in an active-protective-circuit design that prolongs the life of components. Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. Our extensive certification program focuses on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, giving you the freedom to build and upgrade without frustration. Compatible today and compatible far into the future – that's the ASUS way. Exclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise - and with Prime A320 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization.
Warranty: 03 Years Warranty
You can buy Motherboard at Best Price from our website dolphin.com.bd Order online and have a quick delivery at any location inside Bangladesh.
|Supported CPU||AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd/ 2nd/ 1st Gen AMD Ryzen/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors|
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor|
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP,WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F6 Qfan Control|
|PCI||3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode) 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode) AMD Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) AMD A320 chipset 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1|
|M.2 Socket||3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) AMD Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series/ Athlon X4 Processors : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)|
Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics /Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series APU
|Maximum Memory||64GB for 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors 32GB for AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors|
|Max Shared Memory||2048 MB|
|HDMI||1 x HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz|
|LAN||Realtek RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)|
3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon X4 Processors :
|Supported Storage||AMD A320 chipset : 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, Support Raid 0, 1, 10 3rd/2nd/1st Gen AMD Ryzen/ 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon™ Vega Graphics : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) AMD Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series/ Athlon X4 Processors : 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)|
|Audio Feature||Realtek ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC|
|Internal I/O Ports||
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
Dolphin Warranty Regulations:
Before buying any product from Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) it is important to pay attention to the set of warranty policies mentioned below. Because the sale of any product means that the buyer has made the purchase in consent with the terms and conditions mentioned below. The product warranty that comes with a purchase is called "Manufacturer's Warranty". That means the manufacturer or the brand is responsible for the warranty issues. Each of the brands has different warranty policy, which is clearly mentioned on their respective websites. In this case, the Dolphin.com.bd is only responsible for selling the products to customers and helping manufacturers to implement the terms and conditions of the warranty policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- All products do not come with a warranty. Warranty is only valid for products that purchased with a warranty for a given period of time, mentioned in the bill or invoice issued by Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers)
- In the case of Product Lifetime Warranty, it remains valid as long as the manufacturer continues the production of the particular product. If the manufacturer discontinues the production, the warranty will remain valid as long as one year from the date of purchase.
- Under the warranty policy, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin.computers & Daffodil Computers) will, at its discretion, repair any defective product within the warranty period.
- In case of an irreparable product, it will be replaced by another product of same model.
- In case of unavailability of product of the same model, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product of a different brand available to Dolphin.com.bd.
- Dolphin.com.bd will offer a product with better specs in the case of unavailability of an equivalent product.
- The customer will get the refund in case of irreparability and unavailability of products.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will not take any responsibility for any loss of data or software during servicing period. Same policy applies in case of any loss of data or software at the hand of the user. In this case, Dolphin.com.bd will not be responsible for restoring or reinstalling any data or software.
- Warranty will not be valid for any damages caused by unwary usage, water, free fall, and fire. Warranty will not be valid if the customer opens and tries to open the product on his/her own.
- It is not always possible to give a specific timeframe when it comes to repairing a product protected by warranty. It can be repaired within 4/5 days or it may take a bit lot longer. Because in some cases, Dolphin.com.bd (Dolphin Computers & Daffodil Computers) has to import required parts or machineries for the repairing services, which could take up to 45 days.
- Services such as system setup or operating system customization, during or after the sale, do not come with a warranty.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" does not apply any kind of password or security code during the delivery of laptops, desktops or any product. The customer must take full responsibility for the BIOS password of laptops, desktops or any other device. It will not be covered by the warranty.
- Lenovo Laptop's 2-year warranty is a promotional offer from Lenovo Bangladesh. Under the campaign, Lenovo customers can get Warranty for two years through registering in Lenovo website. In this case, the customer must go to buyalenovo.com and complete the web registration within 7 days from the date of purchase. Once the registration is completed successfully, the customer will receive a confirmation certification, which will ensure the warranty for the second year. Without a Registration Certificate, the Dolphin.com.bd will not accept the claim of warranty for the second year.
- "Dolphin.com.bd" will set the charges, in consent with the customer, for any services that are not covered by warranty.
- Cartridge, toner, head, roller, drum, element cover, ribbon, and other machineries do not come with a warranty.
- Refill/usage of ink, cartridge, or toner cartridge not recommended by the manufacturer will void the warranty for Printers.
- Fungus or rust on mainboard, graphics card, and RAM will void the warranty for the particular part or device.
- The warranty does not cover graphics card, which are used for data mining.
- A monitor or display with one to three dots are ineligible for warranty claims. A customer can claim warranty if there are four or more dots.
- The warranty will not be valid for Motherboards and processors with one or more partially or completely damaged pin.
- If the serial/sticker of the product is partially or completely removed or damaged, it will no longer be able to claim warranty.
- In case of damages to mouse or keyboard purchased as Combo, the whole package with other accessories must be presented while claiming warranty. One cannot claim warranty for the keyboard or the mouse separately.
- In case of Photocopiers:
o Free installation (inside Dhaka only);
o 1-year service warranty (Customer will bear the cost of parts, if required);
o the product does not come with a replacement warranty;
o Customer will bear the transportation cost for any service-related issues.
- If the user write anything with permanent ink on the product, it will void the warranty.
- In case of Huawei Tablets, customers are requested to claim the warranty at Huawei Service Center along with box and warranty card.
- In case of JBL’s products, customers are requested to claim the warranty with the box.
- Cables and converters provided with a product do not come with a warranty.
- The warranty does not cover any damage to cables provided with a product regardless of a valid product warranty.
- Power adapters of printer, scanners, router, switches, access points, TV cards and other similar products do no come with a warranty.
- In case of service warranty, the customer is responsible for collecting parts, if required. If the parts are available in the market, the customer can make an advance payment to Dolphin.com.bd and collect the required parts with the help of Dolphin.
- During or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period,
- Dolphin is not liable for any problems, old or new, detected during the free hardware or software tuning services within or after the expiry of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- In case of Apple Mac Book, installation of other operating system (dual boot) deleting MacOS will void the warranty of the product.
- For any opinion or complaint related to warranty, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we Shipped Customer Order?
We process all deliveries through:
DP Express (Own Logistics)
How much are the delivery charges?
Note: This will vary from product to product
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of Express delivery (DP Express) in supported area takes 24 Hours also for Regular Order inside Dhaka city up to 3-5 Working days & for outside Dhaka up to 7 working days.
Any order placed after 5 pm will be considered as order of next business day, not as same day.
Business Day: Saturday to Thursday except public holidays.
Delivery might be delayed due the unavailability of the product or delay from the 3rd Party Delivery Service.
Note: Customers are requested to check the product in front of the delivery person after payment for any discrepancy while receiving the product.
Shipping Charge Refund Policy
Customer can claim full refund for the delivery charge if the order is not delivered within the committed timeline.
|Type of Delivery||Dhaka||Claim Amount|
|Regular Delivery||3-5 Working Days||BDT. 80/-|
|DP Express||1 Working Day||BDT. 100|
||5-7 Working Days||BDT. 150|
Please NOTE your shipping request might be cancelled/ disqualified for the following reason:
- Customer phone was unreachable
- The delivery was rescheduled by the customer
- Delivery area is not within our coverage